Free Beer is what we all live for. Beer by itself causes great happiness, but when it is FREE, truly sublime. Sally's at the U (there is only one U) offers no strings attached FREE BEER every Monday night during the Football season. God Speed To Free Beer

Monday, November 28, 2005

There's a Tear in my FREE BEER

There's a tear in my FREE BEER
'cause I'm cryin' for you,dear
you are on my lonely mind.
Into these last nine FREE BEERS
I have shed a million tears.
You are on my lonely mind
I'm gonna keep drinkin'
until I'm petrified.
And then maybe these tears
will leave my eyes.
There's a tear in my FREE BEER
cause I'm crying' for you dear
You are on my lonely mind.


Week 11 Update
Maybe one of the biggest crowds I have seen at Sally’s, we had a good turnout of about 20, but the overall crowd to see the Packers lose yet again was pretty large. Our great wait staff worked their ass off, our tips appeared to be inline, but man, the other people at the bar are just stingy. The Beer is FREE, how could they not tip more or heck, for some even at all.

TONIGHT, lots of problems with tonight.

1. Will there even be FREE BEER? Prelim word is NO, how could this be? The Gopher Bball team plays the School for the Blind tonight so typically during “events” the specials are cancelled, even though the game starts at 7 and ends after Free Beer. We have people working on it, I will try and get a definite answer out to the regulars before the end of the day
2. If there is FREE BEER or if people want to head to Sally’s anyway, parking will be tough and event prices will be in effect. If you roll in at about 6, that is when the red meters become available, otherwise it might be ugly
3. Weather, looks like it is just going to snow a bit and the roads should not be too bad, but you never know


God Speed to FREE BEER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home