Free Beer is what we all live for. Beer by itself causes great happiness, but when it is FREE, truly sublime. Sally's at the U (there is only one U) offers no strings attached FREE BEER every Monday night during the Football season. God Speed To Free Beer

Sunday, October 01, 2006

FREE (bird) BEER

If I leave Sally’s tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
cause theres too many places Ive got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, FREE BEER,
Things just couldnt be the same.
cause Im as free as a BEER now,
And this FREE BEER you can not change.
Lord knows, I can’t change.

Bye, bye, it’s been a sweet love.
Though this feeling I can’t change.
But please don’t take it badly,
Cause lord knows I’m too blame.
But, if I stayed here with you girl,
Things just couldnt be the same.
Cause I’m as FREE as a BEER now,
And this BEER youll never change.
And this FREE BEER you can not change.
Lord knows, I cant change.
Lord help me, I cant change.

FreeBird in honor of an OG Free Beer Attendee (Keith Lutgen) and his bachelor party this past weekend up in N WI, where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

Week 2 Update

Another great week of FREE BEER, attendance was very poor though. Me, Ex Intern, Willy, Sandman, P Roz, Kim Jong, Pecker, Diane

It is bad when I can list everyone that was there. In the past I would have been mad, but it is early in the year so no big deal, just remember the BEER IS FREE.

Upcoming weeks Update

Oct 2nd- should have an appearance by G Money

Oct 9th-I will miss FREE BEER, out in NYC, Wilhelm and I are at 50 FREE BEER WEEKS IN A ROW, he has the chance to pass me

Oct 23rd-Missy will be in town, get the candy quarters ready

Tonight arrival may be a tad later, maybe around 7. KICKOFF IS 7:30



GOD SPEED TO FREE BEER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home