Free Beer is what we all live for. Beer by itself causes great happiness, but when it is FREE, truly sublime. Sally's at the U (there is only one U) offers no strings attached FREE BEER every Monday night during the Football season. God Speed To Free Beer

Sunday, November 23, 2008

November FREE BEER





When I Walk Into Your Bar
I can see a Tap restrained
But darlin' when I Drink you
Don't you know I feel the same

Nothin' lasts forever
And we both know Taps can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November FREE BEER

We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain

But Monday’s always come and Monday’s always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away

So if you want to Drink me
then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November Free Beer

And when First Quarter subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can Drink me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way

Nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November FREE BEER

Dug through the archives and had only done one GnR song in the past (welcome to free beer) a while back, not going to lie, some good oldies in there, I even use to rant on about things, pretty funny stuff.
Big game this week, it is Packer week, so there will be a good crowd so seats could be at a premium. My arrival will be ~6:15.

God Speed to Free Beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home