Free Beer is what we all live for. Beer by itself causes great happiness, but when it is FREE, truly sublime. Sally's at the U (there is only one U) offers no strings attached FREE BEER every Monday night during the Football season. God Speed To Free Beer

Monday, October 27, 2008

Get Outta My Dreams Get Into FREE BEER



Hey you, get in to FREE BEER
Who me?
Yes you, get in to FREE BEER
Woooooooooh. Wah! Hey!

Who's that Bartender
Coming down the road
Who's that Bartender
Who's that woman
Walking through my door
What's the score
I'll be the sun
Shining on you
Hey Bartender
Step in your shoe
I'll be your non-stop lover
Get it while you can
Your non-stop miracle
I'm your man

Get outta my dreams
Get in to FREE BEER
Get outta my dream
Get in to the bar Stool baby
Get in to FREE BEER
Drink Drink, yeah
Get outta my mind
Get in to my life
Ooooooh
Oh I said hey (Hey) you (You)
Get in to FREE BEER

Oh FREE BEER

Let's go!!

Oooh, wooow, yeah

Get outta my... get outta my...
Woooooooooh
Get out my dreams


Come one Come ALL. Free Beer has been fantastic this year. We do miss our old bartenders as the new ones just have yet to fully grasp Free Beer and all it has to offer. Last week was extra special as my Friend Kevin “The American Icon” was in town from Larimore. Amazing time.

This week is a good game, not that it matters. I will have a tad later arrival, closer to kick off this week.

God Speed to Free Beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home