Free Beer is what we all live for. Beer by itself causes great happiness, but when it is FREE, truly sublime. Sally's at the U (there is only one U) offers no strings attached FREE BEER every Monday night during the Football season. God Speed To Free Beer

Monday, December 08, 2008

In Memorium




BEER

Can't you see I'm easily bothered by Non Free Beer Attendace
One step from lashing out at you...
You want in to get under my skin
And call yourself a friend
I've got more friends like you
What do I do?

Is there no Free Beer anymore?
What it takes, who I am, where I've been
Belong
You can't be something you're not
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life
Known from the dawn of time



Free, Beer, walk, what did you say??
Free, Beer, walk, are you Drinking with me???
Are you Drinking with me??


Free, Beer, walk, what did you say??
Free, Beer, walk, are you Drinking with me???

Are you Drinking With me??

No way punk

Are you Drinking With me?
Walk on home boy


In memory of the 4 year anniversary of Dimebag Darrell’s death. A legend in the music world and a big deal to many of my age group.

Slow week last week, this week is a good game, my arrival will be ~6:30.

God Speed to Free Beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home