Free Beer is what we all live for. Beer by itself causes great happiness, but when it is FREE, truly sublime. Sally's at the U (there is only one U) offers no strings attached FREE BEER every Monday night during the Football season. God Speed To Free Beer

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sweet FREE BEER



Where it began, I can't begin to know when
But then I know it's growing strong
Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo
And Monday became Monday Night Football
Who'd believe you'd come along

Beer, Drinking Beer, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet FREE BEER
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would

Oh, one, Drinking Beer, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, Sweet Free Beer
Good times never seem so good
Oh I've been inclined to believe it never would

Ohhh, sweet Free Beer, good times never seem so good
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In honor of the last week of Free Beer of the season. Bullwinkle’s always ends the night with Sweet Caroline, it is thus fitting that we end the season and dare I say. End of Free Beer emails? This may be the retirement, this may be it. I am pulling a Brett Favre on this and as of now, this is it. Will they be back next year? We will see. It is good to go out on top.

Another good year of Free Beer, the attendance was sparse from time to time, we had some good weeks and some great times. The bartenders came around, we still had the best door man in the business. Again, we thank Sally’s for their continued support of Free Beer.

Tonight I have a work dinner until right before kickoff so my arrival will be closer to 7:30.

God Speed to Free Beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home