Free Beer is what we all live for. Beer by itself causes great happiness, but when it is FREE, truly sublime. Sally's at the U (there is only one U) offers no strings attached FREE BEER every Monday night during the Football season. God Speed To Free Beer

Monday, September 17, 2007

Fresh Prince of FREE BEER



Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a Bar called FREE BEER

In Larimore born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys said "we’re up in no good"
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "you’re Drinkin with your aunte and uncle At FREE BEER"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said "BEER" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to FREE BEER

I pulled up Sally’s about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of FREE BEER

Week 1 Recap
The glory of Free Beer was back. It was a great time, great turnout, amazing service as always. We had a good crowd for the 6 PM Kickoff and a Great crowd for the 9:15 kickoff. The Free Beer was flowing, our great bartender was 100% on her game, everything about Free Beer and why it is such a great event was evident.

Washington vs. Philly kickoff 7:30

God Speed To Free Beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home